Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.379 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 389% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,439₴ (€2,602) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)