Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.192 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 338% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,600₴ (€1,634) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)