Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.076 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 412% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,230₴ (€1,703) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)