Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.420 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 75% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,441₴ (1,720 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)