Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 418% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,939₴ (€1,622) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)