Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04627 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 433% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,226₴ (1,798,869 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)