Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04795 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 423% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,020₴ (1,773,069 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)