Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04971 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 454% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 86,552₴ (1,741,236 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)