Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04553 UAH / SOS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 391% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,605₴ (1,067,594 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)