Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.250 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 218% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,167₴ ($1,454) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)