Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,784₴ (12,587 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)