Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.150 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 14,729₴ (12,805 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)