Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 6% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 22,640₴ (23,656 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)