Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 254% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,462₴ (€1,282) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (44 minutes ago)