Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,499₴ (17,885,569 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)