Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,840₴ (17,975,847 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)