Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 218% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,746₴ (元12,440) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)