Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.894 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,394₴ (元8,575) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)