Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.864 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,790₴ (1,545 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)