Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.961 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,719₴ (2,164 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)