Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,672₴ (1,548 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (22 minutes ago)