Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 525%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.805 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 446% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,035₴ (NZ$2,886) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)