Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,616₴ (﷼ 18,929,645) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)