Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 46% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,943₴ (﷼ 61,473,340) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)