Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 484%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 95% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,332₴ (﷼ 32,288,423) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)