Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,792₴ (﷼ 48,893,085) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)