Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24608 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,434₴ (¥257,779) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)