Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25551 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 215% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,288₴ (¥192,900) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)