Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23857 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 194% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,078₴ (¥184,759) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (39 minutes ago)