Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25753 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 205% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,614₴ (¥142,173) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (44 minutes ago)