Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.840 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,565₴ (元3,012) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)