Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22662 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,373₴ (₨107,552) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)