Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26472 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,150₴ (₨61,007) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)