Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22621 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,039₴ (₨57,642) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)