Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.256 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 255% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,194₴ (11,741 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)