Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.661 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 359% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,619₴ (11,203 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)