Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.594 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 319% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,520₴ (7,179 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)