Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24379 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 216% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,395₴ (¥210,814) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)