Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23426 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,683₴ (¥92,559) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (42 minutes ago)