Cost of living comparison between Gyumri, Armenia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 UAH / AMD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,454₴ (341,735Dram) in Gyumri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)