Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.150 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,772₴ ($833) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)