Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.216 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 240% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 98,644₴ ($3,496) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)