Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.420 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,093₴ ($3,334) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)