Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02337 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,861₴ (₩1,235,101) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)