Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39234 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 56% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,518₴ (₨95,626) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)