Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39577 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,782₴ (₨52,511) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €459 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (about 1 hour ago)