Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02346 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,142₴ (₩1,540,850) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)