Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02512 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,238₴ (₩566,820) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)