Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02349 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,759₴ (₩883,669) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (16 minutes ago)