Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02225 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,472₴ (₩920,102) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $864 (43 minutes ago)