Cost of living in Gulbarga, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39214 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,586₴ (₨75,449) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)