Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39858 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,623₴ (₨41,704) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)