Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25478 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,196₴ (₨63,568) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)