Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,471₴ (元6,209) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)