Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,874₴ (元4,957) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)