Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.894 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,142₴ (元5,429) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)