Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.088 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,344₴ (元7,422) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)