Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.262 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,744₴ (元3,694) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)