Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.090 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 256% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,422₴ ($1,972) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)