Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.209 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 241% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,426₴ (R$ 3,950) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (40 minutes ago)