Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,330₴ (€832) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)