Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.304 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,455₴ (€571) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)