Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.538 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,627₴ (723 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (43 minutes ago)