Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.550 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,661₴ (1,004 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)