Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.864 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 228% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,131₴ (元12,713) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moscow costs руб 38 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)