Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.896 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,642₴ (Bs 11,618) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)