Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,685₴ (Bs 16,224) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)