Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.487 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,313₴ (Mex$ 29,123) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)