Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 336% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,454₴ (€2,225) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (33 minutes ago)