Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.724 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 351% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 108,238₴ ($3,904) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asansol costs ₨299 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)