Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.956 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 154% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,040₴ ($2,541) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)