Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04734 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,827₴ (313,172 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)