Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.930 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,300₴ (€1,406) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)