Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 81% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,395₴ (31,847 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (40 minutes ago)