Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,921₴ (40,338 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)