Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,750₴ (34,167 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)