Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.987 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,825₴ (15,339 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)