Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 615%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.027 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 343% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,966₴ (23,774 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)