Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.736 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,835₴ (5,171 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in León costs Mex$ 9 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Minsk costs 2,393,900 p. (41 minutes ago)