Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,831₴ (﷼ 13,685,916) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)