Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,093₴ (﷼ 20,836,002) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (30 minutes ago)