Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00070 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,388₴ (﷼ 19,179,110) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)