Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38157 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 17,116₴ (₨44,856) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)