Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.191 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,623₴ (13,123 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)