Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,666₴ (50,348 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)