Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,903₴ (55,716 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (38 minutes ago)