Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,901₴ (51,961 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)