Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,194₴ (﷼ 42,557,313) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)