Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,143₴ (1,016,943 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)