Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02653 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,205₴ (610,826 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)