Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01778 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,932₴ (614,829 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)