Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01669 UAH / CDF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 27,221₴ (1,630,868 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)