Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01711 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,901₴ (929,189 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)