Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02012 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,169₴ (803,577 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)