Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 484%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.103 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 194% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,630₴ (R$ 3,410) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)