Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 663%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.705 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 211% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,528₴ (R$ 5,575) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)